garbage can 231875 640

If, for physical health reasons you find it difficult to move your bins out for collection, the Council can do it for you. Simply apply for the (mandatory!) form from the Council - 01279 655261 option4 -fill it in and return it. When your request is successful the "bin men" will stick an "E" on your bins and from then on collect, empty and return them to your property for you!
J Thomas